Our Taekwondo program is catered for students of all abilities. We have students who are competing at international competitions as well as some who are learning Taekwondo with special needs. Regardless of capability, our goal is for every student at Taekwon Kids to obtain important life lessons, a healthy mind and body, and leadership skills through a martial arts education.
FOR CHILDREN AGES 4 TO 6
Children at this age are extremely active and curious, and fully capable of reaping the benefits of martial arts training
- Engage in simple and fun, yet structured
- Learn real Taekwondo, not just kids' activities
- Develop coordination & balance while
learning self-control, respect, and discipline.
- Learn cooperation & social skills.
- Attend 2 to 3 classes per week.
FOR YOUTHS AND ADULTS
For those who want to become a serious martial artist and take control of their mental and physical health through learning of self-defense.
- Achieve physical and mental fitness.
- Manage stress and weight problems
- Final healthier outlook on life.
- Train together with your child or as a family.
PUSH YOUR LIMITS